Monday, November 3, 2008

Presentation

Now with the written treatise over my focus is on the presentation and upcoming final exams.

I have come to realise how little 9 minutes is for a presentation especially when you have a semester of stuff to talk about. I met with Jorge last week who gave me a general template of what topics to talk about and what had to be cut out.

To help achieve the time constraints i won't be discussing the GZIP compression and also the Lanczos algorithm.

I have my draft presentation ready though and as per Rafael's request his thesis students including me will be giving a rehearsal presentation tomorrow. This will give me a chance to get some feedback to refine the presentation.

This semester(which should be my last) is closing and now there are only a couple of weeks until its all over.

No comments: